Deep Thoughts

It's very difficult for me with this blog thing because I LOVE Interior decorating and God has given me a gift people say. So I could so easily fill it with that kind of stuff. Believe me I follow MANY blogs that feed that in me. Yet I also LOVE talking about God and all He is to me and does for me. So I'm going to try and make this a mixture of the two along with many other subjects near and dear to my heart. I thought about going back to school to get a degree, yet I struggle with the whole concept that we as Christians shouldn't worry about such a materialistic way. I believe God gave me the gift and He knows what He is doing. Sure I decorate the church and stuff like that but....I just don't know. I look at the incredible beauty and detail He put into the earth and the seasons and know He gets it. As women He made us to enjoy beautiful things and be creative with our hands and minds. So with those thoughts, I will do my best. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your comments